Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gone Country

Well, I figured it was time for these city slickers to get a taste of country life. No, actually the boys have been really fascinated with tractors after visiting their friend John's house. They even asked John where his tractors were when he stopped by for a visit a few weeks ago. I have some good news for you John... now we have tractors of our own. :-)



I know what you are thinking and the answer is yes... my coffee table is that banged up! What do you expect when the boys have reeked havoc on it for the past three years!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John is excited to come play with the farm!! At least I don't have to remember to bring the tractors anymore.

Audrey

Anonymous said...

Melinda, I am glad to see that even your house gets a LITTLE messed up. Must be hard being so perfect all the time! JK! Anyway, just when you get so tired of all those little pieces underfoot and you start parting with things your kids have outgrown, along comes the next generation. Calvin and Kavian LOVE< LOVE< LOVE playing with the farm toys I thankfully saved from when Brandon and Tyler were little. Don't throw away too much. One never knows when you need them again! Hey, I'm going green!!! Love, Carol