Friday, August 22, 2008

It's Friday!!

Wow, it is finally the end of the first week of school! I have to be quite honest... I am feeling a bit exhausted. My mind isn't used to working this hard during the week.

I am looking forward to the weekend and spending time with the boys. My nights seem to be just as busy as my days, so they are feeling a bit neglected. They seem to be transitioning fairly well though. I think that is solely due to the fact that they are incredibly happy that when mom goes to work, aunt Shelly gets to come over and take care of them. They love having aunt Shelly around. She really spoils the boys, and I think that is great! Yesterday they learned how to play hopscotch! :-)

Until then, I will just look at this face and remember that I will be able to spend time with them soon.

No comments: