Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hooray, Hooray for our 1st Day!

Wednesday was a big day for the Ver Meer household.  It was the first day that all 5 kids headed off to school together. 


Carter had his first day of preschool...


... and the twins had their first day of Kindergarten.

Everything went very well, and I think the boys enjoyed their day.  One thing is definitely certain... school completely wears them out!  They are hungry and tired by the end of the day.  Fortunately they are ready for bed much sooner than they use to be.  I finally get a few hours of quiet time before I go to bed.

Tuesday was the big kids and my first day of school.  One of my paras brought me the cutest homemade gift I have ever seen!


I love all of the minute details and time put into it.  Thanks so much to Cathy for brightening my day and making my school year start off with a smile.

No comments: