Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just Plain Tired!

The month of August has been crazy busy around here.  From shooting weddings, to teaching SMARTBoard classes, to preparing for a busy school year... I'm completely tuckered out!  There are days when I get home and feel like curling up with a nice soft blanket and taking a nap, but there is just no time for that.  I think the tiredness is affecting everyone in the house.  Even the boys are feeling it.
I came home from my class last week and found Carter resting peacefully.  I wanted to curl up right there next to him, but there simply wasn't room.  You see... Carter was so tired that he fell asleep in the empty "toy box" tote.
Apparently all the work it took to empty the toys out was too much.  He just climbed right in and fell asleep.  It was the cutest thing ever! 
Even kitty Boo was wanting to hop in and curl up.

No comments: