Thursday, March 27, 2008

Confession



I have to admit... I use TV as a parenting tool. :-(

I know, I know... it is wrong, but do you blame me? How else do you expect that I get anything done around here? Sometimes I just need 30 minutes without interruption from the gang. TV has been an absolute lifesaver! I try to make sure that the shows are educational, but quite frankly sometimes I am just desperate for anything that is remotely animated. Perhaps that makes me a bad mom, but at least my dishes and laundry are done. :-)

PS - I just wanted to clarify any questions you may have regarding my sons and clothing. Why are they always in just their diapers in my photos? Well, they do own clothing... they just choose not to wear it. We dress them in the morning and within 30 minutes, they have stripped down to nothing but their diapers and socks. Buy hey... it does save on the laundry!!

No comments: