Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ready...Set...Go!

The boys never cease to amaze me with their tricks and talents. As I was working at the computer the other night, I heard a lot of laughter coming from the boys. It was hard to hear exactly what they were saying, but after about the third time I caught on. They had thrown all of the pillows off of my bed, and were lined up against the wall. They would take turns chanting the words Ready...Set...Go, and leap onto the bed face first. It was quite a show as they would all take off at the same time. I quickly grabbed my camera, and captured the following shots.

This is Spencer in the Ready position.



Carter showed me how it was done. This was his first attempt.



This was his second attempt.



And this was his third attempt. I'd say he caught on quite quickly!



Mason on the other hand has always been a bit clumsier, and he wasn't able to get it down quite right.



Then, it was Spencer's turn. He has always been the ring leader and the most daring of the three. He can leap like no other. Just look at that form!!!



It is just a shame that the high school doesn't have a diving team, because I am sure he would be one of the best they had ever seen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!